EQUIPMENT DONATION FORM
BRidge the divide. Donate Equipment.
Please read all aspects of this form. Since we are dealing with large numbers of inquiries at this time (thank you!), your help in providing as much information as possible will help us provide the best service to those in need. Here’s what we are looking for:
- Currently, due to mandatory social distancing, we are only accepting donations in lots of 10 computers or more.
- Hardware should be in good condition and less than seven years old.
- There is a greater preference for Windows-compatible machines.
- There is a specific need for Dell 65 and 90w adapters to finish existing stock.
- We can accept computers without hard drives, or perform wiping and data destruction, through our certified refurbisher.
One of our greatest needs at this time is hardware. If you work for a local company and think your IT department might have some computers to spare, please fill out this form. Donations are tax-deductible.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about hardware donations.
Of course, please also consider donating funds if you are able. Refurbishment process costs money and every bit helps!
429 Fourth Avenue, Suite 1900
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Copyright © 2020, Neighborhood Allies. All Rights Reserved.